SongsToCD is designed to simplify the task of creating an audio CD. While we have designed it for novice to
intermediate computer users, you'll find that it has many features that compare favorably with its more
- Creates CD Audio and MP3 data discs.
- MP3 discs have an option that will preserve track order. Hear your songs in the order that you expect.
- Audio CDs are created with CD-Text on supported CD Burners. CD-Text Title and Track information will be displayed
on specially designed CD players.
- Includes a WAV/MP3 ripper that offers four different MP3 bit-rates and Internet based track name lookup via FREEDB.ORG
- Supports drag-and-drop operations. Simply drag audio files from any open Explorer window on to SongsToCD and it
will be added to the Files list or the Songs list. Drag songs back and forth between SongsToCD's File and Song windows
to build your Play/Burn List.
- Built-in Quick Labeler lets you create attractive disc labels and jewel case inserts on a variety of pre-cut labels.
- SongsToCD will let you rename songs files in both the Files and Songs windows.
- Built-in mini player keeps playing while you are building your Play/Burn list. Skip forward, back, or next song
lets you preview your mix.